We look forward to welcoming you to the Makit Fenland Fair 2021.
Whilst government guidance continues to change – its constant message is one of caution.
Makit Fairs are committed to making your visit as safe as possible and will operate under the guidance provided by Public Heath England and the Event Industry Forum whose recommendations will be regularly updated and which we ask everyone attending the Makit Fenland Fair 2021 to observe.
All visitors over the age of 18 years must be prepared, if requested to show proof of:
- Having had two Covid 19 vaccinations at least 14 days before attending the fair/or a negative Lateral Flow Test (LFT) result.
Forms of Proof:
- The NHS Covid pass
- The vaccination record card
- A confirmation letter from NHS
- An email or text confirming the result of a LFT test
We ask that you do not attend the fair if:
- You are feeling unwell
- Are currently required to isolate following a visit to a country where quarantine is required upon return
- Have been told to self-isolate by Test and Trace.
- Have been in close contact with anyone who has or displays the symptoms of Covid 19.
Safety at the Fair
The fair will have a larger footprint, using two halls enabling wider aisles and spacing between exhibitors.
- Frequent cleaning of contact surface will take place during the fair.
- The venues ventilation and CO2 monitoring systems conform to the current recommended standards.
- Hand sanitiser facilities will be positioned throughout the venue.
We ask all visitors to:
- “Check in” by scanning the NHS QR code poster or by providing their contact details on entry to the fair.
- To use the hand sanitising facilities.
- Whilst not mandatory we ask visitors to wear a face covering.
- Show respect to your fellow visitors, exhibitors and Makit staff.