Lacemaking, Quilting and Needlecraft Fairs Exhibitor Information
Do you sell textile craft supplies? Perhaps you have an online shop or a bricks and mortar business and are looking for affordable ways to promote and bring your products to a wider audience. Are you looking for an opportunity to get your products seen by your target customers that offers a good return on your investment?
Makit Fairs organise three annual textile craft supplier fairs where we assemble specialist suppliers for Quilting, Patchwork, Lacemaking, Beading, Hand and Machine Embroidery, Tatting, Knitting, Crochet and most other Needlecrafts in one location. These popular fairs are attended by novice and professional crafters, many of whom are looking for new supplies.
Our extensive experience of attending craft events as an exhibitor across the UK, together with organising and participating in European and International events, gives us a unique knowledge of what you expect as an exhibitor. Over the years, we’ve attended fairs that were good, bad and indifferent, so we’ve always made it our mission to commit, not only to doing textile craft supplier fairs, but doing them well.
Our fairs give you:
- The opportunity to sell your products to your target audience
- A good spread of suppliers per craft so that your products have a chance to stand out without high volumes of competition throughout the fair
- A professional organisation & promotion programme that delivers the ‘footfall’
- A quality venue that offers easy access and good facilities for exhibitors, visitors and the less able
- Plenty of space for your stall and displays, so that visitors can take the time to browse without being pushed along by the crowd
- A fair pricing policy to both the exhibitor and visitor
- Set up the day before at the two LQ&N fairs
- A quality and economic food & beverage service
- An event that provides free features that encourage the visitor to stay, such as exhibitions, competitions, the Craft Haven and numerous seating areas where our visitors may rest inbetween spending money
- Good onsite free car parking
- Mailers, flyers and excellent literature to promote your presence at the fair, in addition to our own extensive marketing
- Social media coverage
Our ongoing commitment to providing all of these benefits has led to growth year after year at our fairs with suppliers attending year after year.
Click the image to look at our video and see what you can expect from exhibiting with us at our next fair.
Why not come and join us?
Interested in finding out some more about and discussing what we can offer to you as an exhibitor?